1. Fracking powers your favorite stores.
Natural gas is the #1 electricity generation fuel in the U.S., so your favorite stores couldn’t even open their doors this Black Friday without fracking.
2. Find a sweet deal? Thank you, fracking!
From smart TVs to must-have shoes and this year’s hottest toys, most are made from petroleum products.
3. But how will you carry it all? You guessed it: Fracking.
Oil and natural gas are used to make plastics – including the bags carrying your Black Friday deals.
4. Hardcore shoppers wouldn’t be as comfortable without oil and gas.
Need to bundle up? Using a tent or some lawn chairs to make it through the long pre-sale waits? All of those things are made from petroleum products.
5. Make sure your cell phone is fully charged, so you can find the best deals.
Natural gas will soon be the largest power source in the United States.
6. Driving to the store? Cars still run on gas.
Those rubber tires are also made from petroleum products.
7. Gonna order online instead of fighting the crowds? Well guess what…
The hardworking folks who deliver your packages aren’t driving stagecoaches.