As we celebrate the first birthday of FrackFeed, let’s look back at the other great “firsts” FrackFeed had over the past year.
1. First time a major Texas newspaper featured energy memes on the front page of its business section
Don’t know if you know this, but we’re a pretty big deal!
2. First time ever an actual philosophy professor tried to debate a Philosoraptor Meme
If an anti-fracking professor in Denton debates an internet meme, and the meme doesn’t respond, is he still wrong? Yes.
3. First time Texas reporters acknowledged the power of the FrackFeed GIF
Even the media loves it! I ️ GIFs!
4. First time that environmentalist outlets covered our memes
They even tried to debate our memes in the articles! LOL
5. First time anti-fracking activists realized people were enjoying fracking memes
How “naïve” of them.
6. First listicle where cat gifs debunk activists’ false claims on water contamination
Will you accept the facts? No? Okay, what about meow?
7. First time other groups copied our memes
We don’t blame you, they are pretty great. 😎
8. First time one of our memes sparked an international tussle over the best grilling technique
We’re on team propane – taste the meat, not the heat!
9. And of course, our first love – Fracking
FrackFeed + Fracking 4ever ?